> Course Number: 20201009 Video Review Term-of-Contract: 90 days
Pro IV is an elite Remote-training platform geared to Professionals. Based on a proven core of expert instruction in the legendary fighting methods of W.E. Fairbairn and supported by personalized video reviews, every module addresses the unique needs of a Client driven, Major Customization . *Currently only available for PC users. Soon to be available for Apple products.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – The key to Overwatch International’s superior training is a “One-on-One” relationship that rivals live training. For clarity and the best experience, please contact Fairbairn Protocol via “contact us” , PRIOR to purchasing your Pro IV module.
To accomplish this goal, your Pro IV module will provide you with,
- One year of unlimited downloads of our level I textbook, The Science of Combatives, in pdf form
- One year of unlimited downloads of our Updated completely rewritten Second Edition level II textbook, Light, Wind & Motion, in pdf form
- One year of unlimited downloads of our full-length Light, Wind & Motion instructional video
- One year of Direct Streaming by signing-up with “Your Account”.
- A 30-day grace period to familiarize yourself with the course materials
- 60 minutes of personalized video review, performed by a Personal Trainer assigned to you
- A dedicated, one-on-one Remote-training Personal Trainer
- An expandable 90-day term-of-contract, during which you can submit video clips your personal training for review.
In addition, Pro IV uses the Fairbairn based self-defense method of “Light, Wind & Motion”, as an instructional model to teach Fairbairn’s methods in their original form, and in use as an integrated system.
Plus, Pro IV modules can be expanded by purchasing extra hourly video-review allotments via our “Remote-training Personal Trainer” module, or by negotiating a bundled package with the initial purchase.
Costed on a “one person” basis . With costs beginning at $400.00 USD, Pro IV is a cost-effective training investment, and a sound answer to the complications of providing efficient training while still maintaining effective operational manpower allotments.
Take the time to talk to us. Let us help you achieve your objectives.
- Optional “No Instructor fee ” onsite events; are available with same-person/organization purchases of 10 or more Pro Series modules.
- Purchasers assume responsibility for all expenses related to logistics, facilities, equipment, and event related liabilities.
- Standard B&W or Premium Full Color paper-back edition textbooks are available at extra cost.