Course Number: 20211001
Loner I is an excellent Remote-training platform geared to those who prefer a self-directed approach. Loner I includes 2 textbooks, our Notes to Instructors Handbook and our instructional video, but has no Personal Review component. Based on a proven core of expert instruction in the legendary fighting methods of W.E. Fairbairn, the Loner I data package supports each client in their objective of developing and running a self-directed combatives training program.
To accomplish this goal, your Loner I module will provide you with,
- One year of unlimited downloads of our level I textbook, The Science of Combatives, in pdf form
- One year of unlimited downloads of our level II textbook, Light, Wind & Motion, in pdf form
- One year of unlimited downloads of our full-length Light, Wind & Motion instructional video
- One year of Direct Streaming by signing-up with “Your Account”.
- One year of unlimited downloads of our Notes to Instructor handbook, in pdf form
In addition, As with Solo I, Loner I uses the Fairbairn based self-defense method of “Light, Wind & Motion”, as an instructional model to teach Fairbairn’s methods in their original form, and in use as an integrated system.
Plus, Loner I modules can be expanded by purchasing hourly video-review allotments via our “Remote-training Personal Trainer” module.
Costed on a “one person” basis, Loner I is a cost-effective training investment, and a sound answer to the complications of providing efficient training while still maintaining effective operational manpower allotments.
Take the time to talk to us. Let us help you achieve your objectives.
- Loner I modules do not qualify for optional “No Instructor fee ” onsite events.
- Standard B&W or Premium Full Color paper-back edition textbooks are available at extra cost.